News How to Get the Windows 11 22H2 Update

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 29, 2022
And on both of my Win 11 systems, no difference.

Of course, I don't have a 2.5Gbe connection, just a paltry 100/100 FiOS line.

Wired, Cat5e
118/108 Up/Down

WiFi 5
87/98 Up/Down

2.5Gb drivers have always been dodgy.
No doubt. From what I gather from this. Anyone with a connection sub 500mbps you won't notice it.

Oct 29, 2022
But is it an issue with the Windows update, or simply dodgy 2.5 drivers?
After crawling the internet like crazy, I found people with the same problem on the Microsoft forums. People with gb adapters and up to 1gbps connections and wifi 5. All reporting the same thing. All the solutions posted don't work for anyone else either.

The only positive thing I got put of all of it. Is I found how to set your roll back from 10 days to 60 days.

USAFRet

Titan
After crawling the internet like crazy, I found people with the same problem on the Microsoft forums. People with gb adapters and up to 1gbps connections and wifi 5. All reporting the same thing. All the solutions posted don't work for anyone else either.

The only positive thing I got put of all of it. Is I found how to set your roll back from 10 days to 60 days.
So then not a blanket avoid, but only if certain conditions present.

The gigabit LAN connection between the PCs and my NAS continue to work as before.
The 100/100 connection to the outside world continues as before, ether wired or wireless.

Oct 29, 2022
So then not a blanket avoid, but only if certain conditions present.

The gigabit LAN connection between the PCs and my NAS continue to work as before.
The 100/100 connection to the outside world continues as before, ether wired or wireless.
Yeah not a total blanket to avoid. But for anyone with 500 Mbps and greater internet connection may want to avoid this release.

Obviously some may want to install and confirm. Then roll back if they experience the same thing.