Question How to install graphics card optiplex gx620

Dec 19, 2020
I’m looking for a very cheap graphics card to replace the built in one on an optiplex gx620, foxcon ls-36 motherboard, any suggestions and can someone either send a good video on how to do it or show a picture of where I can insert it? From what I can tell it doesn’t have any slots like they typically use but there are a couple slots open that I’m not sure what they are for

popatim

Titan
if you dont have a floppy drive and an optical drive in your GX620 then you have the Ultra small form factor (usff) version and you are correct in that there are no slots to install a graphics card.

The gx620 came in 4 versions. Tower, Desktop, Small form factor (SFF), and the Usff.

Dec 19, 2020
Mine is the tower, floppy disc, optical disc, and secondary hard drive slot. Pretty sure the built in graphics card is burned out, was a computer in a lawnmower repair shop, never cleaned and was running windows ten professional and it’s just too much for that computer, I replaced the ram, defragmented the hard drive, replaced the fan with a slightly bigger one and ordered a new cpu, going to run windows 7 on it which should really help. Trying to get it to where I can play nfs hot pursuit 2 and Oregon trail 5 on it.

Obiwancanabi

Proper
Dec 24, 2020
I think i might have a phenom II and board if you are anywhere local to europe, https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-D-300GHz-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X4-955/m3363vs2935 ha just looking at that and it looks like the last pentium D has retired very recently
Unccctitled-1.jpg

Wasnt yours was it :p