Question How to pay for Diablo 4 in dollars ?

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Hello.I want to buy Diablo 4 but because I am from europe the price is in euros but I want to pay for it in dollars. On my Battlenet account the price is only in euros. Is it possible to pay in dollars and if yes, how to do it ?

No. it is not possible. It is illegal to do such a thing. You can also get your account banned/deactivated. You can bypass the purchase by using any VPN, but after that you can't bypass the region/country/restriction when you play the game.

Reactions: PEnns
It is not possible to choose a different currency in the Battle.net Shop.

The currency shown in the Shop is determined by the country your Battle.net Account is registered to. Customer Support cannot bypass this restriction. However, if you have permanently moved to another country, contact us to have the registered country updated.

Source:

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

DSzymborski

Titan
Yeah, Blizzard would definitely not allow this, otherwise everyone would just choose whatever currency a game sells in that is the least expensive, so they'd have to change the prices of their games daily to reflect the relative strength of the currency in every country they sell in.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran