[SOLVED] How to receive RF (Help)

Gehian

Commendable
Sep 18, 2019
If i'm sending WiFi to my neighbour with RF , I setup a transmitter and a receiver , what I dont understand is how I make the receiver , receive what my specific transmitter is transmitting . If it is complex to do , please give me something to start researching.

Solution
You need hardware/software that is designed to do what you want. You need an option for a client or client bridge. If you are using a WIFI router, it may not have that option. But if you have the right hardware/software then you will get to pick the SSID you want to listen to. If you are setting up a point-to-point WIFI link, then a pair of Ubiquiti Loco M5 units are a good choice.
If you are using some non-standard RF then I can't answer your question.

kanewolf

Titan
You need hardware/software that is designed to do what you want. You need an option for a client or client bridge. If you are using a WIFI router, it may not have that option. But if you have the right hardware/software then you will get to pick the SSID you want to listen to. If you are setting up a point-to-point WIFI link, then a pair of Ubiquiti Loco M5 units are a good choice.

Reactions: Gehian
Solution

Gehian

Commendable
Sep 18, 2019
Thank you so much my friend