Question How to recover My Data from Hraddrive with 9 % Health

Feb 7, 2020
Hello Expert !
I am in problem please Help me .. i am Student Last Day when I working on My leptop working stop show me Black screen...
In Emergency I go on shop Shopmen says me Your Hard Drive In Bad Health with 9% I change my hard drive but old
hard working slow and not show on pc and leptop How to recover my data from my old hard drive ... please help me .

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have your data backed up anywhere: online, USB drive, second hard drive, external drive, another computer?

The reason for that question is because anything you do may cause data loss.

If the hard drive is working, even if slow, you may be able to recover the data by copying the data to another location.

There is also file recovery software that may help get some of the data back.

Where is the old (bad health) drive now? What make and model drive?

Reactions: Nasir Ch
Feb 7, 2020
If you cannot see the drive when connecting it to a desktop or laptop then you need to accept it is most likely dead. A professional data recovery company might be able to salvage some data but there would be no guarantees and will be very expensive.
Drive show in Pc but working very slow

Feb 7, 2020
Then try to copy the data and let it take as long as it needs, there is no way around this. If it fails then the drive has too much damage. Its also possible that moving a lot of data will kill the drive completely before you recover all the data. Try and start by copying your most important data first.
Just Copy 2 files
Files on Some Mb please Suggest me Data recovery software or how to harddrive show me fast

Feb 7, 2020
Do you have your data backed up anywhere: online, USB drive, second hard drive, external drive, another computer?

The reason for that question is because anything you do may cause data loss.

If the hard drive is working, even if slow, you may be able to recover the data by copying the data to another location.

There is also file recovery software that may help get some of the data back.

Where is the old (bad health) drive now? What make and model drive?
I put new harddrive in laptop no data save other pc or leptop ...harddrive attach on other pc but to much slow ...How to show me fast I just Recover 2 files on some Mb .