How to Revert Drivers?

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016
Greetings. I have been using IObit's advanced system care suite for a few months and ive just looked a little more and seen that their "driver booster" or driver "updater" might download the wrong drivers. I have expereinced a few minor ongoing problems after "updating" from them. Is there a way I can get all those 10-20 of those drivers back or even better- fully, truly updated? Thanks.

Solution
If you have windows 10 right click on the start button. You will see device manager so select it and you will see whats in the first image.
fixedbyvonnie-windows-8-1-device-manager-update-drivers.png

Select one like you seen above and select properties. Then a pop up like the image below will come up so select the driver tab.
device-manager-driver-properties.png

Note the date and if its new then its possibly one of the driver booster updates. Then just select rollback. Check each until you fix the issue.

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016

I don't think it is an automatic program but I have uninstall it anyway.

If you have windows 10 right click on the start button. You will see device manager so select it and you will see whats in the first image.
fixedbyvonnie-windows-8-1-device-manager-update-drivers.png

Select one like you seen above and select properties. Then a pop up like the image below will come up so select the driver tab.
device-manager-driver-properties.png

Note the date and if its new then its possibly one of the driver booster updates. Then just select rollback. Check each until you fix the issue.

Solution