How to show Internet Explorer on desktop

Hello

I can of course make a shortcut to IE on the desktop. But how do you put
the IE icon, not the shortcut on there. I see you can right click eg My
Computer and place that on desktop - but how to do so for IE?

Angus

Go to control panel>display>Desktop tab>Customize desktop. There you will
see a radio button that you can click for 'Desktop Icons' to add IE.