Question How to stop T Mobile ISP throttling

Mar 18, 2019
I have a t mobile phone line in a modem. How can I bypass the throttling to 600kbs! I want to stream with the speeds I should be getting. But I cant!

They have a 20gb cap tethered plan and most times will not limit you until you exceed 60g. Are you using that much?
They also have prepaid plans where there is no limit you just keep buying more every time you run out. It is truly unlimited.....well limited only by your wallet.

Mar 18, 2019
They have a 20gb cap tethered plan and most times will not limit you until you exceed 60g. Are you using that much?
They also have prepaid plans where there is no limit you just keep buying more every time you run out. It is truly unlimited.....well limited only by your wallet.

Well, since we have a phone line in a modem, once we use up the 20gb on the hotspot for that line, it gets throttled.

So what do you expect you get what you pay for. This all happens because some idiot kids run torrent 24x7 if there are no limits.

You have a couple options you can buy multiple accounts and just switch when you hit the caps. You can also use their prepaid option where every time you run out of data you just buy more. Its much cheaper to buy mulitple post paid accounts and change when you hit the caps.

Although nobody likes it but the cell phone companies must make a profit on the huge amount of money they paid the government for the radio licenses they use.

Mar 18, 2019
So what do you expect you get what you pay for. This all happens because some idiot kids run torrent 24x7 if there are no limits.

You have a couple options you can buy multiple accounts and just switch when you hit the caps. You can also use their prepaid option where every time you run out of data you just buy more. Its much cheaper to buy mulitple post paid accounts and change when you hit the caps.

Although nobody likes it but the cell phone companies must make a profit on the huge amount of money they paid the government for the radio licenses they use.
Well here's something. Xfinith is 0.4 miles away, I contacted them and they are going to see if they can build the 7 poles to get me and my neighbor the service. So I may not need t mobile anymore

TRENDING THREADS