Question How to take a screenshot of a whole web page

Dimitri001

Reputable
Oct 11, 2019
I want to take a screenshot of a whole web page. This is a web page where you need to scroll to see all the contents, but I want a picture that will include all of the contents in one picture.

I know how to do this for a normal web page (the instructions, if anyone's interested), but the trick is that this web page has three different scrollable elements - it has a left hand pane, a middle pane and a right hand pane, all scrollable, but I just need the middle part - so the instructions I linked to don't work. They just get me a photo of what's on screen at the moment, not the whole length of the page.

How do I do it in this case, without taking individual screenshots and merging them together, because that would take waaaay too long?

Ralston18

Titan
Screenshot understood.

However, just for sake of discussion, is downloading the webpage as an interim step viable?

For example:

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-download-a-web-page-or-article-to-read-offline

My thought being that once you have captured the webpage in some manner then you can read, save, or print thereafter.

Is using a third party app or some utility, if necessary, acceptable?

Have you tried any such solutions? If so, what did or did not work?