how to transfer files from mobile to pc's on home network?

paul.gw

Prominent
Sep 16, 2017
I am Trying to connect my cellphone to my home network so i can transfer pics and files from one to another. I can not seem to even find my phone through my home network or WiFi like i can my printer. i don't even know if i can. please help. Also i have a HP laptop ( HP 15-F 272) with windows 10 and I"m needing to know will it support blue tooth or even have blue tooth.

Solution
You are going to have to look the specs on the computer up to see if it has bluetooth. It may depends on which wifi card you have since many laptops you can order with different wireless options.

The fastest and easiest way is to connect a USB cable directly between the phone and the pc. Most phones by default will come up as a data storage device.

You can share files from your phone to a pc network you need to load apps to do it though. There are a huge number of these apps, some come preloaded depends on the brand of phone you use. You need to be sure you are connected via wifi and not mobile data although there are some apps that work on mobile data but I have never bothered to look since I didn't want it to count against...
You are going to have to look the specs on the computer up to see if it has bluetooth. It may depends on which wifi card you have since many laptops you can order with different wireless options.

The fastest and easiest way is to connect a USB cable directly between the phone and the pc. Most phones by default will come up as a data storage device.

You can share files from your phone to a pc network you need to load apps to do it though. There are a huge number of these apps, some come preloaded depends on the brand of phone you use. You need to be sure you are connected via wifi and not mobile data although there are some apps that work on mobile data but I have never bothered to look since I didn't want it to count against my data cap.

Solution