[SOLVED] HP laptop charging and bios update issue !

VickyTech

Reputable
Oct 2, 2019
My Hp notebook is having some issues with charging.
When I plug in the adapter white color light blinks but laptop is not charging.
Sometimes orange light blinks then it is charging. But most of the times it is not charging. I have to plug in and plug out multiple times to get it working.
So I searched web and decided to update bios. I downloaded bios update from hp website and ran the setup and it says " bios may not fully update in legacy flash method" and "update only bios region " . I don't know what is the problem. Then choose to update it from a usb. Then i cannot find bios update option in hp bios.
I'm confused a lot.
First of all what is that charging problem and how to solve that?
Second, how to solve bios update problem ?
Laptop : HP notebook

Solution
HP have been making laptops for more than a decade and in that time frame, hey have a number of series'. What is the model for your HP laptop so we can figure out what you're dealing with(with respect to BIOS)? Also, which BIOS version are you currently on? Use CPU-Z and go to the Motherboard tab to see which version you're on currently.

Lutfij

Titan
HP have been making laptops for more than a decade and in that time frame, hey have a number of series'. What is the model for your HP laptop so we can figure out what you're dealing with(with respect to BIOS)? Also, which BIOS version are you currently on? Use CPU-Z and go to the Motherboard tab to see which version you're on currently.

Solution

VickyTech

Reputable
Oct 2, 2019
Sorry for late reply !
Model : HP laptop 15-da0073TX