Question HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 series printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

metro23ernie

Reputable
Dec 10, 2018
What is the CORRECT part number for a SECOND paper tray for a HP OfficeJet Pro 8620? I took in a OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer [that was permanently damaged] but it included a 2nd paper tray. Although the OEM sticker displays the part number on that second paper tray as CM 759A, after searching the internet in futility I simply cannot find that part number to establish the correct compatibility ANYWHERE! Now even on the HP website!

Once again, I have a HP 2nd paper tray off of a HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 that I need the correct printer compatability for this second paper tray before I put it up for sale. Can anyone help??

metro23ernie

Reputable
Dec 10, 2018
TY ex-bubblehead.

However, I didn't come off the boat yesterday - TYVM. The 2nd paper tray that came with the dead OfficeJet Pro 8620 had a part number of CM759A. Now before the referenced printer had met it's fate, I personally observed the printer access & utilizing the second paper tray with no [apparently] NO problems.

However, speaking as 20+ year self-taught entry level IT person, I found it perplexing that when I went to the actual HP parts website, the part number of CM759A didn't come at all - NO printer compatibility association all! Now perhaps that part number has been superseded by a newer one, but it left me hanging - TY HP!
So, once again, I'm awaiting a response from the HP Tech folks to see what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.