HTC M7 Leaked Again Ahead of MWC Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabZDK

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
I really like the finish on the back of HTC phones, they look really slick in my opinion. What has my attention is Sense 5.0, would like to see how it folds

And the specs are bad either

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Why does HTC have to hate so bad on removable batteries?! :(

This alone has made me a huge fan of Samsung lately. Note they can still make a slender phone yet have a good sized removable battery.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]Why does HTC have to hate so bad on removable batteries?! This alone has made me a huge fan of Samsung lately. Note they can still make a slender phone yet have a good sized removable battery.[/citation]
Agreed. I love the aesthetics of HTC phones, but I really wish they added removable batteries.

luxology

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]Why does HTC have to hate so bad on removable batteries?! This alone has made me a huge fan of Samsung lately. Note they can still make a slender phone yet have a good sized removable battery.[/citation]

I found having a spare battery with your phone to be really handy in emergencies, although a little inconvenient. HTC used to have an official store with parts you could buy including batteries. Can't find it now, but they must have had phones with removable batteries at one point. :(

G

So no removable battery and no sd slot. No one will buy this phone. With all the competition out there now both are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.