Huawei Ascend P6 Released: Thinnest Smart Phone Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnice3d

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
The phone was positioned to make it appear thinner than it actually is. If this was an actual profile shot, the screen would not be visible.

Potato13

Honorable
May 30, 2012
I wonder how hot it gets when web browsing or gaming...If it stays cool and has a reasonable price, this is going to be a great buy but I doubt there would be lots of custom roms.

The top photo (with the teacup) looks like a profile shot to me. No screen is visible.

anthonyla65

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2010
Whilst its great, I still think they lack enough innovation. HTC has nailed it with the HTC One, front speakers, aluminium shell and fluid UI. Huawei should try something new as making it slim is done by everyone. I remember some russian company having a e-ink screen on the back which uses no battery on a static screen which is useful for setting a page for reminders or if you need directions when your phone runs out of juice. Or something like a bezel-less phone. We need more crazy innovation, but thats my opinion.

mrmez

Splendid
Looks like they've 'borrowed' heavily from Galaxy and iPhone design.
Interesting to see the build quality. Can't imagine it being very good AND at a good price, and lets face it, nobody is going to pay Samsung or Apple money for a Huawei phone.

Jie QurLylle

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS