Elvis

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

just wanted too send support too those of you who might have been
affected by the hurricane this week... hope all of you were safe and
sound ! i hope no classic pinball machines were lost in all this
destruction!

Maybe he should go to the Super Dome and ask if anyone has seen a
classic pinball machines floating around.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I think Pinball is the *least* of the people's worries down there.

"elvis" <colortek@netzero.com> wrote in message
> just wanted too send support too those of you who might have been
> affected by the hurricane this week... hope all of you were safe and
> sound ! i hope no classic pinball machines were lost in all this
> destruction!

Elvis

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

actually i agree with what you guys said about my message! what i
should have said was the message about the poeple affected in the
hurricane ..and left out the pinball part. but ..there was some stuff
on the newsgoup here about people losing games ...so i replied with
sympathy......

there ya go!

TRENDING THREADS