Question Hyperx cloud 2 sound card problem

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you currently on? What Version of Windows 10 are you working with? Have you tried taking the headset and connecting it to a donor system/laptop? Considering that the headset is a two part audio equipment, see if the headset connected to a phone changes your experience, if so, then the issue is with your USB sound card or the USB drivers.

Deok

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
What is the make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you currently on? What Version of Windows 10 are you working with? Have you tried taking the headset and connecting it to a donor system/laptop? Considering that the headset is a two part audio equipment, see if the headset connected to a phone changes your experience, if so, then the issue is with your USB sound card or the USB drivers.
i did the last bios update and tried 1909 windows version also the newest version of the windows.it works without a problem on 2 different pc (asrock b450 fatality k4 and z390 tomahawk) .i believe the problem is the sound card but i am not sure.

pc specs :
r5 5600x
msi b450 tomahawk max
2070super