Question Hyperx Cloud II problem

fr0sty98

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
Hi i have issue with my headset i can hear crackling when certain sounds are being played. I passed youtube sound test with no issues i have no idea whats going on. Also when my pc is turning on i hear loud pop's few times. Updated firmware to 10. Not sure whats going on and why is it happening but its pretty annoying.

thomas4204

Prominent
Dec 24, 2018
Do you have a warranty? I would return this if you do. If not buy a new one. This happens with my razer Nari headset and it got worse it went from popping while playing rainbow six siege to echoing then it went to reverse I could hear the echo audio but not game audio.

fr0sty98

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
Do you have a warranty? I would return this if you do. If not buy a new one. This happens with my razer Nari headset and it got worse it went from popping while playing rainbow six siege to echoing then it went to reverse I could hear the echo audio but not game audio.
I do have warranty i got them like 2 weeks ago. Thought something was wrong with my pc maybe...

thomas4204

Prominent
Dec 24, 2018
Omg i think i did something for logitech g430 some settings not sure how to revert that it was in some config file in windows files. Not sure if that is for all sounds, i think i tryed to increase volume on g430's.
[/QUOTE Make your way to the menu that shows all of your audio devices and go to properties

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS