I am connected to my wifi but im unable to access network?

Ahmedsaied

Reputable
Sep 18, 2014
Ok im really frustrated right now. I was able to go on the internet normally but a few weeks ago that all changed. Now whenever i open any website it says unable to access network. My wifi has no problem, i can use it one my phone no problem. I tried connecting the enternet cable, reseting my wifi, reseting internet options, deleting weird apps and more. What should i do?

Solution

It's been a little while, wondering if you got it. If not, repost. Like the gentleman said above I will walk you through a manual config. First, go to control panel > network and sharing > click on connections (below picture of computer/gateway/internet. it will be blue text > click on properties > double click ipv4> write down all numbers (if any). After this we will get into running ip config in terminal and lets see whats up.

gferrin2012

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
Hello buddy, let's see..first, what type of operating system are you running (7, 8,8.1, xp etc..). Then I see you tried to connect to "internet cable" would that be ethernet cable? Let's see if we can get your system to automatic connect, if not, manually connect.

Zahid Hasan

Reputable
Oct 9, 2014
Have you checked your IP configuration correctly? If your PC is connected via router, have you copied your PC MAC address to your router? Check this and your problem will be solved.

gferrin2012

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013

It's been a little while, wondering if you got it. If not, repost. Like the gentleman said above I will walk you through a manual config. First, go to control panel > network and sharing > click on connections (below picture of computer/gateway/internet. it will be blue text > click on properties > double click ipv4> write down all numbers (if any). After this we will get into running ip config in terminal and lets see whats up.

Solution
Feb 13, 2015

gferrin2012

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013

gferrin2012

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
Hey buddy, got a e-mail that reposted the original problem from quite a while ago, are you still having a problem? or was this a mistake? Drop a line here, this should not be to hard to get you up and going!