Question Where to find a replacement mosfet (or whatever it is) for ASRock 775i65G motherboard ?

May 29, 2023
I think that's a transistor...

That's based on the part's package style. The "P63" links take me to parts in a TO220 package that's considerably bigger and therefore more likely a higher power handling.

A schematic would be nice....
It can be stronger but main thing is to get compatible part to get working motherboard. Ok i will search these both numbers as transistor. If someone get more clear what it is and what is these both numbers it would be great. Thanks.

This part looks dofferent as need. So no answer yet
I doubt it very much that you will find something that will look 100% the same.
This is literally a NPN transistor that has an NPN and an PNP transistor in one package.
This page has replacements/equivalents of the "s43" and "p63"
There is probably a way to search for an package that has the same setup (a single transistor with both like the one you have on the mobo) but I wouldn't know how to search for that.

Reactions: Grobe
May 29, 2023
I doubt it very much that you will find something that will look 100% the same.
This is literally a NPN transistor that has an NPN and an PNP transistor in one package.
This page has replacements/equivalents of the "s43" and "p63"
There is probably a way to search for an package that has the same setup (a single transistor with both like the one you have on the mobo) but I wouldn't know how to search for that.

I don't need same just to get working fine without any problems now or later. And yes for this part need both parameters to be right, not just one.
I don't want to test with wrong part and risk damaging motherboard.

Last edited: