Question I can’t overclock or undervolt my athlon x4 870k on amd overdrive on windows 10 but it works on 8.1

dariushskt

Commendable
May 17, 2018
How can i make overdrive work on windows 10
I want to undervolt my cpu please i need help my motherboard is GA-F2A68HM-S1. The reason that i want to undervolt and overclock the cpu because it is throttling but when i use overdrive in windows 8 and undervolt my cpu it works but in windows 10 the undervolt and overclock settings are not being applied on the cpu.how can i fix this?

I want to undervolt my cpu please i need help my motherboard is GA-F2A68HM-S1. The reason that i want to undervolt and overclock the cpu because it is throttling but when i use overdrive in windows 8 and undervolt my cpu it works but in windows 10 the undervolt and overclock settings are not being applied on the cpu.how can i fix this?
How come you don't just do it in the bios for now?

dariushskt

Commendable
May 17, 2018
What will i use for undervolting?
CPU Vcore
NB Core

Vcore loadline calibration
NBVID loadline calibration
Those are the options.