Question I can't access to several web pages

Apr 9, 2019
I can only access pages such as Facebook, Google or Youtube, but no to other websites such as Microsoft and many others. Always get an error message about DNS or IP, so, I saw network propierties and I don't have a valid IP. My router uses IP's like 192.168.1.x but I have an IP like 169.x.x.x and no DNS. When I manualy assign a valid IP and DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4) websites takes too long to load and finally shows another error about timeout. Others computers in the same network don't have that problem, just me. I also tried to flush my DNS too ,reinstall my network adapter and other common solutions but nothing works. What could be the problem?

Edit:

I tried several new things:
I'm using Windows 10 and a Signal King adapter SK-10 on a desktop PC, I have a laptop with W10 and Ubuntu too. Trying diferent configurations I got different results
SK-10 + PC = Error IP/DNS
SK-10 + Laptop (W10) = Error IP/DNS
(here I think "well, is a problem with the adapter, but...)
SK-10 + Ubuntu = Works!o_O
So, is an error with W10 and Sk-10, but i don't know what is. I never tried plug in my SK-10 on my laptop before, I don't think that this is a problem with drivers or something like that.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
I just deleted a response to your post that I deemed inadvisable and extremely risky.

First update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS. What browser(s) are you using?

What are those error messages? Be specific.

Windows defaults to a 169. x.x.x IP address when it cannot find a valid IP address.

Who has full admin rights to your network's router?

Apr 9, 2019
I just deleted a response to your post that I deemed inadvisable and extremely risky.

First update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS. What browser(s) are you using?

What are those error messages? Be specific.

Windows defaults to a 169. x.x.x IP address when it cannot find a valid IP address.

Who has full admin rights to your network's router?

I updated my post