Question I can't change the color of the fan that came with the CM 212 Hyper Halo.

I just transferred all my components to a different case and everything looks good except for the fact that it doesnt LOOK good. I cant control the color of the fan in GCC and it just run at the default RGB colors. I had some trouble with plugging in the 3-pin RGB cable to the D_Led header on my MB but I eventually was sure it was in all the way. I reinstalled GCC. And the fan controller app I'm using recognizes it so I can control the fan part. GCC RGB fusion thingy wont change the color (or maybe anything wont).

look how you put it upside down, everything has a mark, for the lighting change, look at your motherboard
Well, i cant really put it upside down because there is a spot between two pin on the D_Led header withought a pin and there's a spot that's filled in on the RGB cable so it has to go in right no matter what. And wdym by "for the lighting change, look at your motherboard". DIdnt really understand you there.

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
Well, i cant really put it upside down because there is a spot between two pin on the D_Led header withought a pin and there's a spot that's filled in on the RGB cable so it has to go in right no matter what. And wdym by "for the lighting change, look at your motherboard". DIdnt really understand you there.
you ask a question without mentioning which mb you have, not all "magicians" here.
So I asking you who is your mb and to ask what I want to see that you don't see

you ask a question without mentioning which mb you have, not all "magicians" here.
So I asking you who is your mb and to ask what I want to see that you don't see
My mb is a Gigabyte Ultra Durable B760M DS3H AX DDR4. And I still don't understand what you said at the end there; "to ask what I want to see that you don't see"

did you install the latest full installation of your gigabyte utilities? can be found ongigabyte.com or direct link:
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileL....27.01.zip?v=cae89e973330ee935dfd9a672b84c28c

was it plugged in the d-led header before or did you use a rgb hub from your previous case?
did it work changing colors before?
there is also a firmware update
GIGABYTE IT5701 RGB lighting controller firmware upgrade package which you could install