[SOLVED] I cant use my mouse , when i plug it there is a unplug sound ! Please help

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Guys can u please help me , at least once?

So i downloaded ps3 software to play on pc with ps3 controlleer , i suddenly notice something when i downloaded the software , there is something like you need to install the dualshock 3 , and i have to choose where to put the ps3 controller which usb , so i accidentally installed the ps3 controller on mouse usb , after this I cant see my.mouse , disappeared the cursor ,, when.i try to plug the mouse usb , there is a sound plug than unplug sound all the.time , just unplug sound, and nothing happen, everyperson do mistakes , and thanks for u help guys

Gtx 970
I7 6700k
Mouse optic
Ram 24gb
Windows 10

Solution
Not at all uncommon to have such things happen; especially if the documentation and screen windows are not clear or completely accurate.

Start with Device Manager and uninstall the ps3 controller.

Hopefully the mouse will return and be functional.

If not, reinstall the mouse drivers.

Once the mouse is again working and, hopefully, all else is well then reinstall the ps3 software again.

Should go easier as you will (and now) know what to expect and do.

However, review the installation process again and make a couple of notes beforehand. Take your time and read the popups and doublecheck the "check" boxes.

Ralston18

Titan
Not at all uncommon to have such things happen; especially if the documentation and screen windows are not clear or completely accurate.

Start with Device Manager and uninstall the ps3 controller.

Hopefully the mouse will return and be functional.

If not, reinstall the mouse drivers.

Once the mouse is again working and, hopefully, all else is well then reinstall the ps3 software again.

Should go easier as you will (and now) know what to expect and do.

However, review the installation process again and make a couple of notes beforehand. Take your time and read the popups and doublecheck the "check" boxes.

Reactions: bboy.hh
Solution