[SOLVED] I dont have any sound output from motherboard since reinstalling Windows ?

Nov 29, 2020
Since i reinstalled my windows i got a single problem:i dont have any sound output.
I have tried doing:
Reinstalling windows again
Reinstalling the audio driver from the official site.
The windows sees that i have connected the audio and says that there is sound through the bar.
My pc specs are:

GTX 1650 D6
ASROCK B450M HDV R4.0
Ryzen 3 3200g
8gbs of ram hyperx

Solution
Yes,i did all the updates,nothing changed.

Did you look at your audio source in Windows audio settings? Making sure the good source is selected as your default audio device. Here I have a few audio source like my monitor, stereo mix, realrek high def audio device etc.

The onboard audio should be working just fine after a format even without the audio or chipset driver of the board. Windows default audio drivers should be giving you audio.
Yes,i did all the updates,nothing changed.

Did you look at your audio source in Windows audio settings? Making sure the good source is selected as your default audio device. Here I have a few audio source like my monitor, stereo mix, realrek high def audio device etc.

The onboard audio should be working just fine after a format even without the audio or chipset driver of the board. Windows default audio drivers should be giving you audio.

Solution