[SOLVED] i dont know if my power supply support my 750 TI graphic card

Solution
its still considered between 2400 or 3470 but my question is do i need to change it? there is a lot of people using built in psu but have no problem almost a lot
The issue is many prebuilt pc come with cheap psu and those kind of psu affects all your other components so when you install any sort of new hardware the load on psu increases and behaves more abnormally and the chances of your components being affected increases. These cheap psu also waste alot of electricity since low quality electronics are used that's the reason everyone is recommending you a new psu.
so i will buy this 750 TI online and i dont know will it enough for the power cuz i have limited budget so i was wondering a used PSU
here is my PSU https://linustechtips.com/main/uplo...16.jpeg.a54ebda319f99dedc2167a020f500440.jpeg

im going to upgrade my pc to
i5 2400
gtx 750 TI
1x2 ddr3
1x4 ddr3
i dont know waht psu is that
samsung square monitor
250 gb hdd
That ancient, generic PSU does not even deliver 200 watts on the +12 volt and is from an old budget workstation pc. The bulk of its power is delivered to the minor rails, as was the case for pc's many years ago. It has no place in any modern system. If you are budget strapped try a new Corsair CV450. You need to have a decent power supply before buying any video card.

Reactions: General Kenobi
how about used cooler master? i searched in local online shop it has 260 000 rupiah or 25 dollarmore/less
Cooler Master only has a couple good power supplies and they are the more expensive units. Buying a used power supply is risky. You have no idea how it was used and abused. Chances are, if it was a good power supply nobody would sell it in the first place unless it's old and already dying, but there's likely exceptions to this for someone who may be upgrading their system and needs more power. I gave you a recommendation earlier in this thread for a very low budget, inexpensive model that will work for your situation. Is that not an option for you?

Reactions: General Kenobi
750 ti
i5 3470
1x2 ddr3
1x4 ddr3
playing game cs go obs
What ill recommend you to do is getting a new PSU for your pc and a ssd atleast 250gb, but if you can get 500 or above. Get any of these ssd; Crucial MX500, Adata SU800,WD Blue,Any Samsung's ssd in recommending these drive because ik these drives have dram cache. And maybe get a 1650 if possible or used 1050ti.
But why are you downgrading to i5 2400??? From i5 3470?

Sep 29, 2020
What ill recommend you to do is getting a new PSU for your pc and a ssd atleast 250gb, but if you can get 500 or above. Get any of these ssd; Crucial MX500, Adata SU800,WD Blue,Any Samsung's ssd in recommending these drive because ik these drives have dram cache. And maybe get a 1650 if possible or used 1050ti.
But why are you downgrading to i5 2400??? From i5 3470?
its still considered between 2400 or 3470 but my question is do i need to change it? there is a lot of people using built in psu but have no problem almost a lot

The issue is many prebuilt pc come with cheap psu and those kind of psu affects all your other components so when you install any sort of new hardware the load on psu increases and behaves more abnormally and the chances of your components being affected increases. These cheap psu also waste alot of electricity since low quality electronics are used that's the reason everyone is recommending you a new psu.

Solution