Question I dont normally go into my NCP but i wanted to try something.

ChrisComments

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
So I wanted to try get more Fps in warzone is it alright if i changed this to max performance? I was reading on this forum page a while ago I can do that and when i close the game it will just go back to what it used to be and thorttle down. Is there any negatives to this?

These are my specs.

CPU: R7 3700x
GPU: GTX 1660 SUPER
RAM: 3200 MHZ CORSAIR VENGENACE 16 GB
MOBO: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC AM4 Motherboard
MONITOR: AOC 24G2U 144hz 1080p

Also this video at 2:25 mentioned changing something called renderworkercount? Not sure what that is, would be great if anyone could spread more info.

Thanks!

Vineet is genius

Commendable
May 29, 2019
there are no negatives to it
and yes settings will be default for other games unless you add them and customize their settings too
renderworkercount should be related to the Render Resolution setting
you'll be editing the config file of the game so, try it if it does improve performance keep it that way otherwise there's no need
the nvidia control panel settings should benefit a lot tho

Last edited:

ChrisComments

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
there are no negatives to it
and yes settings will be default for other games unless you add them and customize their settings too
renderworkercount should be related to the Render Resolution setting
you'll be editing the config file of the game so, try it if it does improve performance keep it that way otherwise there's no need
the nvidia control panel settings should benefit a lot tho
Alright thank you ill set my power management to max performance and see how it goes. Also is it true it resets after every driver update?