Question I fried the PSU/MOBO ?

Sep 5, 2024
Few hours ago I was trying to make my ARGB fans lights to work, so I unplugged everything and connected some cables in the place I believe it was not the correct one, after setting up the PC on my desktop and pressing the power button, the computer goes on for a second and quickly turns off, I saw some lights but maybe it was a spark near the coolers. I unplugged those cables and tried again without those connected and now the entire system doesnt turn on, have I fried my motherboard just because I connected the fans to the wrong place? if not, what other ideas do you guys have in mind.

you will need to provide much more details:

make & model of ALL components
make = manufacturer
model = specific model nomenclature of component

what specific cables were connected to which specific motherboard headers.
if you don't know specifics, you'll need to view the motherboard layout in the product manual and provide them.

take the motherboard out of any case it may be installed in and "breadboard" it on a flat non-conductive surface(motherboard box, etc).

Sep 5, 2024
it was an asrock b550 pro se, and I was trying to connec the 4 and 3 fan thingies to the motherboard, I just connected them to a random place that I saw on the motherboard and well, it didnt work, Ill provide pictures later.