[SOLVED] I have 75c CPU temp while idling.Help

Dec 7, 2020
My pc has a temperature of 75c while idling .It happened all of a sudden overnight. When I started my pc it sounded like I was on an airplane. All of my fans were running on a 80%-100% and I noticed that the PC was lagging immediately on the desktop. I started up CSGO ,normally I have around 200 fps and now I had 30-50 fps. I restarted the PC and it was the same problem. I went into the bios and the CPU temp was 64C and it was frozen on that temp it was not moving up or down and I noticed that only the 2 fans that I have on the radiator on my liquid cooler were running at 100% the other ones were down at 40% at that time. I supposed that the problem was the dust I had in the radiator because it was not cleaned for a long time, so I opened it and cleaned all of my fans and the radiator of the liquid cooler. But I still have the same problem. I need help. If anyone knows anything about this problem or had a similar problem I need your opinion.

Solution
You can make sure the pump is still evenly secured down, but, pumps do indeed fail pretty regularly...(microleaks, contaminants/fouling of pump's internal microfins, etc.)
Dec 7, 2020
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x 3.6GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB
RAM: 8GB 2400MHz HyperX
MB: MSI TOMAHAWK AM4
HDD: WD 2TB
PSU: 500W Gembird
Liquid Cooler: Deepcool Maelstrom 240T

I was thinking it might be the thermal and I will do that next