Question I have a n age old HAF 932 I need advice to change it's fans to what fans to choose from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
Greetings all. I have an age-old pc case called cooler master HAF 932 it was something back in 2009 very silent, I am very happy with it, now after 10 years, the cooling fans are failing one by one. I already replaced the top 230 mm fans recently 5 months back. I need to replace the side fans it has another 230 mm fan too and maybe the back panel fan of 140 mm. Can the community please advice what fans to go for I find circle CG 16 XB to be affordable for me within 1000 INR? Are there any 140 mm fans from the same company or a little bit higher my budget is a maximum of 1500 INR for the 140 mm fan. I need a 1 x 140 mm fan within 1500 INR and 120 mm fans x3. Thanks in advance and have a nice day and a lovely week ahead.

Reactions: Benchapman2024

Lutfij

Titan
Picking up what size fans you want for the chassis is just part of the equation. You're also going to have to look at the way you're going to connect the fans to the system/PSU/board. If you want to work off the board, you will need either a 3 pin fan or a 4pin PWM fan.

You also forgot to mention your preferred site for purchase. This site and most of it's user base is located in 1st world countries which is why when you have people from the Asian region, we need to know what you have access to(and at what price point).

Reactions: suvo30
That price is not realistic for any brand of quality 140mm fan. At less than 1000inr, you can get Corsair SP120 fans, which are halfway decent. For halfway decent 140mm fans, you will need to spend a bit more and probably also some shipping as well. I don't see anything of reasonable quality at all on Flipkart OR Snapdeal, but there are a few through on Amazon.in.

These are probably the LEAST expensive 140mm fans that are even halfway decent.

https://www.amazon.in/ARCTIC-P14-Si...s=arctic+case+fan+140mm&qid=1574056080&sr=8-7

And the Corsair SP120's:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Air-S...?keywords=Corsair+SP120&qid=1574056176&sr=8-2

Listen to Lutfij though, because he has a lot more experience with hardware retailers in that part of the world than most of the rest of us do.

Reactions: suvo30

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
Picking up what size fans you want for the chassis is just part of the equation. You're also going to have to look at the way you're going to connect the fans to the system/PSU/board. If you want to work off the board, you will need either a 3 pin fan or a 4pin PWM fan.

You also forgot to mention your preferred site for purchase. This site and most of its user base are located in 1st world countries which is why when you have people from the Asian region, we need to know what you have access to(and at what price point).
Thank you, kind Sir, for your response I am looking for any place from Amazon India and https://mdcomputers.in/ website Indian website.

Status
Not open for further replies.