Question I have a problem with the graphics card. Monitor is in sleep mode

Sep 2, 2022
Hello all . I have a problem with my graphics card. I bought 2 graphics cards online. One of them works well when I installed it in the computer for the first time, the fans were working well, and I downloaded a definition for it and tested it in the furmarket program, and the card was good. As for the other card, when I tried it, the fans worked when the computer booted, then stopped, and I downloaded a definition for it, and when I turned it on In the furmarket program, the fans work, and when the temperature of the card reaches 67°, 68°, the computer screen enters sleep mode, and the computer is still working. Why this problem? Who can help me?

The card that has the problem ((XFX RX590 8GB))

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

please include the age of the PSU as well.

As for the GPU's, since you've purchased them used, the one that seems faulty might need it's VBIOS flashed, if it was used for mining.

Sep 2, 2022
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

please include the age of the PSU as well.

As for the GPU's, since you've purchased them used, the one that seems faulty might need it's VBIOS flashed, if it was used for mining.

Cpu Xeon E5450 3.0GHz
Motherboard P5G41T-MLX
Ram 8GB ((4GB 1333mhz X 2))
GPU XFX RX590 8GB
HDD WD 500GB & Seagate 80GB
SSD 480GB
PSU FSP 500watt 80plus

Lutfij

Titan
PSU FSP 500watt 80plus
FSP is the brand of the PSU while 500W is the advertised wattage of the unit. Similarly, 80plus is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating. You didn't mention the model of the unit. We will also need to know the age of the PSU.

TRENDING THREADS