Question i have probelm in my screen MSI GP72

Mar 30, 2019
in last time like 3 months ago it shown blue bright on the side in my screen i dont know what is that ?
can any one explain me ?

155567892209841.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to take a picture of the issue while facing the screen head on. If you take the picture at an angle, there is a high chance you're seeing distortion from the camera lens. I can see a streak of blue across the panel on the left hand side running horizontally from the start button but did this crop up 3 months ago? You might want to check back with MSI and see if you're under warranty. The panel would need replacing.

Mar 30, 2019
You might want to take a picture of the issue while facing the screen head on. If you take the picture at an angle, there is a high chance you're seeing distortion from the camera lens. I can see a streak of blue across the panel on the left hand side running horizontally from the start button but did this crop up 3 months ago? You might want to check back with MSI and see if you're under warranty. The panel would need replacing.
unfortunately the warranty is finish and i have to replacing with new screen now cuz the blue light it shown from every where