Question I have problems with my pc

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 25, 2021
So i got weird mouse input in games and the problem was in not activating windows. So I activated it and the problem was solved. To be 100% sure that its solved, i reinstalled windows again after a previous installation(like after 5 minutes). And things started to be much worse:

1)decreased Internet speed(from 16 to 10 mb)
2)games felt laggy even if i have 240 fps(input lag and not smooth image as it was)
3)Windows didnt install any driver(gpu, realtek, etc.) But it did previous 10 times. And i could install any driver by myself without any error, but Windows couldnt.
4)Slow pc overall(not that much but still)

After some reinstallations and other things i thought that the problem is in my motherboard. I bought a new one and now my audio in games is worst. Its still stereo but its so hard to understand where my enemies are. Okay, so i placed my previous motherboard and nothing changed, even sound. After some time videos got brighter. Changed gpu to another one - nothing. Again. Then after a month everything got brighter: videos, games, etc. I tried all stress tests that i can find. No issues found. So I changed everything in my pc: psu, cpu, ram, ssd, gpu(2 times), mobo again and even case. Nothing is changed, same problems!

Please, if you had the same issues, can you help me?

May 25, 2021
Only thing preventing changes in the bios is is the limitations of the bios itself. Anyway might not be your problem. Will look further.

Didn't see, but did you try power directly from the wall?

Also again, what psu is used? =maker+model+wattage.
Thermaltake TR2S 600W. Before this one i got another PSU but i dont remember the name of it. Cant blame PSU cause errors in Event Viewer were even with previous one.
Ye, i tried power directly from the wall - got a little better but still not as it was.
I can OC my RAM but the problem is that i have two sticks of one model but with different chips. So it is impossible to OC them to a stable numbers. I used Windows mem test, tried memtest86 - non of them found any error.

May 25, 2021
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-elite_e_1101.pdf
Have you checked Advanced memory settings?

"Memory Timing Mode Manual allows the memory timing settings below to be configurable. Options are: Auto (default), Manual. "

"Standard Timing Control, Advanced Timing Control, CAD Bus Setup Timing, CAD Bus Drive Strength, Data Bus Configuration These sections provide memory timing settings. "

So, look again.
I can OC my RAM but the problem is that i have two sticks of one model but with different chips. So it is impossible to OC them to a stable numbers.