[SOLVED] I have to buy a GPU, but I don't know if I should do it now

May 12, 2020
You see, I'm struggling to decide if I should wait or buy what's already out there.
I need a blowerstyle GPU for my mini itx system. I saw a nice 5700XT but I need to save money and they cost something like over 500 and thats not in my liking and I'm not sure if there will come in supplies soon. How production and market works, if I may ask? Should I jump in and buy it now or there will be available soon and at a lower price too?

Wolfshadw

Titan
These days, no one can predict what the market is going to do. I'd say if you need it now, buy it now (or step down to a lower unit if you can). If you don't need it right now, then wait until things normalize (if the ever do) and then see what's available closer to your price range.

-Wolf sends

May 12, 2020
If you don't need it right now, then wait until things normalize (if the ever do) and then see what's available closer to your price range.
That was my point. I can wait, sure, but are they going to be available again soon? Like, 3-4 months? I know, you can't really answer, we can just guess.