Question i install graphics card and i dont see the ssd m2

Sep 17, 2022
Hello to everyone,
i give a description from my pc

windows 10
motherboard: jginyue b75m vh plus
cpu: intel i5 3570k
ram:ddr3 2x8 total 16 at 1600
ssd: western digital wd blue 500gb 2,5 inch sata 3 (that disk have the windows and the apps).
hdd: western digital wd 10ezex blue 1t/7200
ssd m2: kingston skc2500m8/250g m2 2280 nvme pcie gen3x4
case: coolermaster masterbox k501l gaming midi tower
fans: 6 fans genesis ngf--1165 hydrion 130 rainbow led 120mm
cpu fan: coolermaster hyper 212 black edition
verical gpu bracket : coolermaster kit ver 2 pci-e x16
psu: corsair cx550f rgb 80 plus bronze
gpu: msi geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb oc

my motherboard have a slot and in that slot i have install m2.
the problem is that a few days ago i install a new graphics card and all good with that but i realize a few moments later that i cant see (the system dont recognize the m2)!
I would like to ask if anyone know it is a restrict from bios/cpu/motherboard (psie lanes for example) or is more simple like a setting in my bios or something else that i dont know to do it?
Thank you a lot and i am expecting yours answers!

Hello to everyone,
i give a description from my pc

windows 10
motherboard: jginyue b75m vh plus
cpu: intel i5 3570k
ram:ddr3 2x8 total 16 at 1600
ssd: western digital wd blue 500gb 2,5 inch sata 3 (that disk have the windows and the apps).
hdd: western digital wd 10ezex blue 1t/7200
ssd m2: kingston skc2500m8/250g m2 2280 nvme pcie gen3x4
case: coolermaster masterbox k501l gaming midi tower
fans: 6 fans genesis ngf--1165 hydrion 130 rainbow led 120mm
cpu fan: coolermaster hyper 212 black edition
verical gpu bracket : coolermaster kit ver 2 pci-e x16
psu: corsair cx550f rgb 80 plus bronze
gpu: msi geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb oc

my motherboard have a slot and in that slot i have install m2.
the problem is that a few days ago i install a new graphics card and all good with that but i realize a few moments later that i cant see (the system dont recognize the m2)!
I would like to ask if anyone know it is a restrict from bios/cpu/motherboard (psie lanes for example) or is more simple like a setting in my bios or something else that i dont know to do it?
Thank you a lot and i am expecting yours answers!
if you unplug the nvme and plug it anywhere else and it work, then it might be you board issue.

or if you unplug the gpu and it works, it means the PCIe bifurication is not there hence why it is using the direct lanes from cpu instead of using the x4 lane from B75 chipset.

Sep 17, 2022
if you unplug the nvme and plug it anywhere else and it work, then it might be you board issue.

or if you unplug the gpu and it works, it means the PCIe bifurication is not there hence why it is using the direct lanes from cpu instead of using the x4 lane from B75 chipset.

First of all thank you for your reply.
If that helps i see also in the bios that dont appear although.
I unplug the graphic card yesterday and appear again the m2 so some issue i have with the board i believe.can i do something to fix it or no?
can you tell me your opinion because i am thinking to buy that

https://www.greatchoice.gr/powertec...m-ngff-st526?search=00027765&description=true

I will lose a lot of speed? (in the m2 i have only games from steam nothing else).
Thank you.

First of all thank you for your reply.
If that helps i see also in the bios that dont appear although.
I unplug the graphic card yesterday and appear again the m2 so some issue i have with the board i believe.can i do something to fix it or no?
can you tell me your opinion because i am thinking to buy that

https://www.greatchoice.gr/powertech-κάρτα-επέκτασης-u-2-2-5-σε-m-2-b-m-ngff-st526?search=00027765&description=true

I will lose a lot of speed? (in the m2 i have only games from steam nothing else).
Thank you.
just buy a pcie x1 to nvme adapter and plug the adapter below. if it works, then it might be your motherboard issue.

Sep 17, 2022
just buy a pcie x1 to nvme adapter and plug the adapter below. if it works, then it might be your motherboard issue.

Thank you for your help my friend!
All good finally!
i buy that
https://www.greatchoice.gr/powertech-κάρτα-επέκτασης-pcie-σε-m-2-m-key-nvme-st522

but because i have the vertical gpu bracket with that adapter i dont have much space and i couldnt put it properly so i buy and that adapter

https://www.cosmodata.gr/product/33...embird-riser-add-on-card-6pin-power-connector

by the way i buy and a m2 cooler case with a little fan which shows the temperature and all fine!!!

Reactions: Koekieezz