[SOLVED] i just resonantly made a gaming pc and it wont post all fans turn on but nothing else

Jun 15, 2020
i have a i7-9700k
gtx 1070ti
asus prime h310-plus
tx850w
and some old hdd's two in fact
i dont know what type of bios is on the broad the guy said it support 9th gen but i dont believe that it is running 2201
i need expert advice im new

Solution
Sure, that mobo supports 9th gen, but it doesn't mean jack if the needed bios isn't already uploaded, and there's no way for you to check it either.

Options:
1)Take the PC to a PC shop - if nearby - and ask them to update the bios for you.
2)Acquire an 8th gen cpu to update the bios with.
3)Return the H310-Plus and get a B365 or Z390 instead. Those are guaranteed to support 9th gen out of the box.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Sure, that mobo supports 9th gen, but it doesn't mean jack if the needed bios isn't already uploaded, and there's no way for you to check it either.

Options:
1)Take the PC to a PC shop - if nearby - and ask them to update the bios for you.
3)Return the H310-Plus and get a B365 or Z390 instead. Those are guaranteed to support 9th gen out of the box.

Solution
Jun 15, 2020

Options:
hey thanks man i thought that would probably easiest way but the computer store have been shut down thanks man ill try this as soon as possibly

Reactions: Phaaze88