I keep getting the blue screen of death

isaac joma

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
well i keep getting the bsod, and i decided to reset my pc but during that reset i had another bsod
so whenever i turn on my now it launched me to the bios and have tried to reset my pc many timrs but still i keep getting the bsod is there a way to get rid of the bsod just using the bios btw im using an asus motherboard thanks for any help :)

Solution
Is it simply just a clear blue screen or a blue screen with error codes? If so what does the codes read?

What were you doing at the time of the bluescreen? Messing around in the bios? Windows Updates? etc...??!?!?!?!

We need more information before we can help you but if you were in the bios your best bet is to reset the bios settings to default and attempt rebooting.

If the bios wasn't what you were working in and it was within windows, try to boot into safe mode, if you can attempt to do a system restore to before it blue screened.

Most manufactures have diagnostics tools built in, Dells for example press F12 during boot and let it run through the tests, it should let you know if you have a hardware issue (make sure to do the...

isaac joma

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013

how do i do that as i cant access my user on windows

StrelokS

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
You know it could be your hard disk or you memory.
And btw what kind of reset did you do ?
Do you mean Windows Reset(reinstalling win) or just a normal button reset(you know the small button near the big one on the housing)?

Because if you got a blue screen while installing windows that mean you CD is broken...

jdrag

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
Is it simply just a clear blue screen or a blue screen with error codes? If so what does the codes read?

What were you doing at the time of the bluescreen? Messing around in the bios? Windows Updates? etc...??!?!?!?!

We need more information before we can help you but if you were in the bios your best bet is to reset the bios settings to default and attempt rebooting.

If the bios wasn't what you were working in and it was within windows, try to boot into safe mode, if you can attempt to do a system restore to before it blue screened.

Most manufactures have diagnostics tools built in, Dells for example press F12 during boot and let it run through the tests, it should let you know if you have a hardware issue (make sure to do the advanced test when prompted as well)

Solution