I lost my ASUS M.2 screw package PLEASE help me.

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018
Hey, I have an ASUS Prime Z370-P mobo. I just bought a 970 evo m.2 SSD and I'm finding it extremely hard to install the damn thing because I can't get the standoff and screw to go in. The SSD clips on to the m.2 slot easily but it's impossible to screw the standoff in, I can't get it to go in it keeps slipping out. Can anyone provide me with links to the correct m.2 screw and standoff for the ASUS Prime Z370-P motherboard like Amazon UK or something. Thanks.

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

My mobo didn't already have a screw attached. Do you know any m.2 screw that would deinitely work?

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

What does it look like. Can you send me a picture? Also, is it black? Because I think I lost my screw package so what should I do?

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

Would you be able to tell me what to do if I show you a picture of the screw and m.2 slot of my mobo?

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

I do have a seperate bag but it's empty. I checked to see if it was in the big one but they're all black screws. What colour were they, the m.2 screws? Also I think I may have lost it, do you know where I can get one? I live in the UK btw. Thanks.

killerabdb

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

It's being shipped from the US and I live in the UK, so it will take long to arrive. Also, £18, really?

Anyway, is there any other way of securing the m.2 drive to the motherboard like with tape or something?