I LOVE THIS CASE

street_racer5

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004
I love this case, this is my first comp i built for myslef, buh i have built others for other people. COOLER MASTER CM STACKER ALL BLACK. it's so easy to install everything. I also have the ultra x-connects psu. Great pus, extreamly high quality. i overclocked my ADM 3500+ @ 2.4 Ghz, and im a gettin temp reading fo 33C on full load. The stacker has incrediable cooling, and it doesnt make nay nosie. I highly reccomend this case for anybody who desires a home pc case, which they arent going to be moving much. By the way, the case is damm heavy, liek 30-40 kg. So i put the castors on it for easier movement.

ASUS NF4 A8N-SLI-DELUX, AMD 3500+, MSI 256 6800GT PIC-E (NO SLI), COSAIR TWINX 1024MB 2-2-2, CM STACKER BLACK, 250WD HD S-ATA, AUDIGY 2ZS,

RichPLS

Champion
If that case weighs 30-40 kg or 66 to 88 pounds, that is the heaviest case I have heard of!!!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
My case weighs around that much or more. That is with everything inside it though :)
It was only a couple pounds or so empty.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>