[SOLVED] I need a chair

Arkahm

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
NEED A CHAIR

I am looking for a new pc chair.

I had my eyes on the 2020 fabric omega.

I have also had my eyes on a couple noblechair chairs.

The number one issue I am having is shaky armrests/wobble.

I’ve read the omega has this problem sometimes. I assume this is due to adjustable armrests and this applies to most if not all chairs with adjustable armrests.

I need to know how many of you have this problem, if it bothers you, or if I should try to find something with fixed arms and if so what your recommendations are.

Cheers

(yes, I am aware “gaming” chairs are marketing schticks, I don’t really care or want a cheap one. Feel free to recommend regular, but quality chairs.)

Long story short I am looking for something that will give me a solid and comfortable experience

I got this chair from Staples, very comfortable to sit in for hours https://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyk...k2KnqRBDkc9Rk-z2CyA1gCNnSTUjZz0UaAmHHEALw_wcB . I am working from home often, as well as doing a bunch of online playing with wife and kids, it's more comfortable than my son's two "gaming" chairs for long periods of time. Compared to some of the more expensive chairs I have tried at work, it's at least equally as good at half the cost.

Reactions: Ralston18
Solution
D

Deleted member 14196

I got this chair from Staples, very comfortable to sit in for hours https://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyk...k2KnqRBDkc9Rk-z2CyA1gCNnSTUjZz0UaAmHHEALw_wcB . I am working from home often, as well as doing a bunch of online playing with wife and kids, it's more comfortable than my son's two "gaming" chairs for long periods of time. Compared to some of the more expensive chairs I have tried at work, it's at least equally as good at half the cost.
Thank you so much for this reply. I also needed an office chair in my room with the PC because my old one was almost 12 yrs old from Staples and all worn out. This chair is excellent quality and very comfortable for the price! It's a solid chair that is really easy and quick to put together too.

Great suggestion. Light years better than ANY game chair I have ever seen or used.