[SOLVED] i need atleast 3gb vram but i have only 128mb .but my ram is 16 gb can i allocate some of it

Sep 7, 2021
i wanna play cyberpunk and it keeps flatlining i have intel uhd 620 and i need to increase the vram help please i have 128 mb but i need 3gb ..my ram is 16 gb can i allocate some that

Solution
LowSpecGamer got Cyberpunk running on a Vega 3:

Granted Vega 3 is better than the UHD 620, but I can't imagine it being that much better. The bigger problem I'm seeing is the is the processor. Zenbooks are going to be using Intel U processors. And at best this means a 4C/8T processor with a base speed of ~2GHz. Cyberpunk is going to gag on this as much as the GPU.

However, at the end of the day, anyone desperate enough to play a game isn't going to care about the average PC gamer's definitions of what's "playable." I played a good chunk of the original Deus Ex on a computer that barely got 30FPS on it consistently and at times I had to do maps at 10 FPS.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I don't think Cyberpunk is meant to be played using an iGPU...if that's all you have to work with in terms of a GPU.

Sep 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please list your specs like so:
CPU:i ntel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
Motherboard:
Ram:16gb
SSD/HDD:500mb
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I don't think Cyberpunk is meant to be played using an iGPU...if that's all you have to work with in terms of a GPU.

DSzymborski

Titan
In any case, the integrated graphics takes the RAM that it requires. The problem isn't RAM really -- though the RAM is going to be much slower than normal VRAM -- but simply that the integrated graphics are completely unsuitable for this game. We're talking an integrated GPU that's competitive with midrange discrete GPUs from about 2007/2008. It's useful for using Windows and very light gaming and Cyberpunk is not light gaming.

LowSpecGamer got Cyberpunk running on a Vega 3:

Granted Vega 3 is better than the UHD 620, but I can't imagine it being that much better. The bigger problem I'm seeing is the is the processor. Zenbooks are going to be using Intel U processors. And at best this means a 4C/8T processor with a base speed of ~2GHz. Cyberpunk is going to gag on this as much as the GPU.

However, at the end of the day, anyone desperate enough to play a game isn't going to care about the average PC gamer's definitions of what's "playable." I played a good chunk of the original Deus Ex on a computer that barely got 30FPS on it consistently and at times I had to do maps at 10 FPS.

Last edited:
Solution