Question I need help with choosing the right pc parts

Jun 12, 2019
Sorry if I put this in the wrong subject but I didn’t know which to put it in.

Hey, I'm extremely new to pc hardware and stuff and I'm trying to get into building pcs and I was wondering if this build was compatible, suitable for gaming or even if I could change some of the parts to a better part or even change to a more reliable website, thanks!

pcpartpicker.com/user/SadisticRea...ved/n6n27P

Jun 12, 2019
Won't work on max settings on most games but if you don't care for that looks good tho I would personally go with a good heatsink over liquid cooling also knowing your general budget for a PC would help us give you suggestions

My budget is under £1000 and I don’t really wish for amazing looks but I still want it to look good

Captaingadget

Reputable
Jan 20, 2017
Is there a reason you have picked a 1st Gen Ryzen CPU? I wouldn't bother with the liquid cooler, the stock cooler supplied with AMD CPUs is perfectly adequate unless you're looking at running an aggressive overclock. I'd recommend either Ryzen 5 2600 if you want to OC or Ryzen 5 2600x if you're going to run it at stock speeds. Or even better wait for a month until Ryzen 3000 series are released and you'll either be able to get a Ryzen 5 3600/x or the 2600/x at a discount. i5-9400 based system may also be worth considering unless you're set on AMD.

Reactions: DMAN999