I need help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 !!!

Abhraneel Roy

Distinguished
May 29, 2014
I am using windows 7 64 bit !
I installed Skyrim Special Edition..Then when i launch it , i get an error "The Program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I googled it and found that this error will fix if Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 is reinstalled !
Then i tried to reinstall Visual C++ 2015 , on reinstalling i get another error , "0x80070005".
Then i Googled it for this 0x80070005 error and found this Forum - https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/astebner/2006/09/04/solving-setup-errors-by-using-the-subinacl-tool-to-repair-file-and-registry-permissions/#comment-53225

After reading this and i did all the steps , In the 8th Step , it is written to type "reset.cmd" in CMD.
Then i get another error after typing reset.cmd and pressing Enter , the error is ""***ERROR*** – Could not find file %ProgramFilesPath%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\subinacl.exe. Double-check that SubInAcl is correctly installed and re-run this script."

Although i have Subinacl File in my computer in the exact same location which is %ProgramFilesPath%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\subinacl.exe
I dont know why CMD cannot not detect it !
PLEASE I NEED HELP , Do i need to Reinstall Windows 7 ?
I also checked for malwares but didnt found any....
I need help quickly !!!