i need help

Theresagirl810

Reputable
Jan 1, 2016
For a while now my email has been prompting me to reset my password to my iCloud my facebook my gmail. I have no idea what's going on I'm over it its been 3 months I got rid of all my old emails started new ones same thing happen again. I swear its like my phone has a brain of its own I don't like. I've been through so much paper try and keep track of my passwords and my emails its crazy even Google keys couldnt even keep up with it.
I just need to know if there is a virus on my phone and how to get rid of it !!
I reset it to factory reset many times and it still does the same thing .. It did it to my iphone an it's doing it to my android I thought it was in my email so I left them alone an made up new emails , but it is still there. so I'm thinking it has to be in the phone has to be connected to the phone somehow..
please I need major help ..
look I have my setting set to use captials an suggested words an auto correct on high an its not workin at all ...
thank Theresa

Solution
Let's go over a few things, your "email", as in the service you use to get email, does not prompt you anything. You may get email messages that have content in them that say you need to change your password. The emails are not coming from a virus, but it maybe that someone just got a hold of your email account name and is sending you fake messages hoping you reply with your info and they can hack into your accounts and steal your information or use your email to send spam.

You should talk to someone that knows about computers locally and have them take a look at what is going on and what you are doing. Almost all issues like yours come from not knowing how technology works, or knowing a little bit then doing things wrong and just...
Let's go over a few things, your "email", as in the service you use to get email, does not prompt you anything. You may get email messages that have content in them that say you need to change your password. The emails are not coming from a virus, but it maybe that someone just got a hold of your email account name and is sending you fake messages hoping you reply with your info and they can hack into your accounts and steal your information or use your email to send spam.

You should talk to someone that knows about computers locally and have them take a look at what is going on and what you are doing. Almost all issues like yours come from not knowing how technology works, or knowing a little bit then doing things wrong and just getting into a bigger mess. Easier to just go over things with a friend that knows about how email phishing works and tech in general. It's not the phone, it's how you use it.

Solution