[SOLVED] I need something in my oculus rift replaced and i don't know where to buy it?

Solution
Honestly they are very forthright in telling you that they do not sell aftermarket products and they will not "fix" anything, rather - they will sell you a refurbished unit.
My advice - head over to thingiverse and see if there is something that you can make yourself with a 3D printer.

Not totally sure why you'd want to replace that piece, i bought something from Amazon called
VR Cover
It comes with some different pads that makes using it much more comfortable and they provide a leather strip as well in case you are switching with people.
Mar 5, 2019
Honestly they are very forthright in telling you that they do not sell aftermarket products and they will not "fix" anything, rather - they will sell you a refurbished unit.
My advice - head over to thingiverse and see if there is something that you can make yourself with a 3D printer.

Not totally sure why you'd want to replace that piece, i bought something from Amazon called
VR Cover
It comes with some different pads that makes using it much more comfortable and they provide a leather strip as well in case you are switching with people.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS