[SOLVED] I punched my monitor when I was angry

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys!I punched my monitor when I was angry and this is how it looks.
20190422_142602.jpg

Reactions: pissedoff55yoguy
Solution
...I punched my monitor when I was angry...
I'd call that bad, but you can ignore me and break the rest of your stuff, if you want.

The LCD is NOT REPAIRABLE, and a 6 year-old laptop isn't worth spending the money on buying a new display; which you can waste your own time searching-up on the Internet to see the prices for yourself.

You can:
1.) Find and buy a replacement LCD.
2.) Buy an external monitor and use that.
3.) Buy a new laptop.
4.) Build a desktop and use that instead.
Apr 22, 2019
LOL, i broke so many things, but not my rig or my monitor am not that rich to buy a new rig or a monitor if i get pissed i'll just throw like a water bottle or something away on a wall and thats it, the biggest thing i broke is a glass window just because i was that pissed.
If you just broke the glass windows then it would still work but it looks like you did more than that.

Apr 23, 2019
I did that to my laptop about three years ago, sad thing is, despite it being nearly ten years old, it works fine in every single other way, I have it connected to an external monitor now, not throwing away a laptop that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.