[SOLVED] I really want to build my first custom loop pc

Jan 25, 2021
Is this a viable way of cooling both the gpu and cpu? And does the water go through the gpu block before it goes through the cpu block?
4neijjo01ra61.jpg
rvbbnio01ra61.jpg

Solution
I would agree - small custom watercooling builds are a bit more difficult for someone's first custom loop build. It isn't impossible, but if you struggle with some of the overall concepts of watercooling and design, it will be harder to do.

That is, unless you follow exactly what someone else did to re-create their build, then its just a matter of following the steps.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Loop order does not matter as long as the pump doesn't start pulling air. Liquid cooling pumps can only pump liquids - they cannot pump air.

What case is that? It looks pretty crammed - also, looks like there isn't a reservoir, so that thing has to be 100% full of coolant - no air.

mITX and mATX full liquid cooled builds are what I like.

Jan 25, 2021
Loop order does not matter as long as the pump doesn't start pulling air. Liquid cooling pumps can only pump liquids - they cannot pump air.

What case is that? It looks pretty crammed - also, looks like there isn't a reservoir, so that thing has to be 100% full of coolant - no air.

mITX and mATX full liquid cooled builds are what I like.
It’s a little confusing but the pump is on the left side of the gpu it uses the Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir and the Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra low noise ceramic - 12V DC. And the case is the Formd t1

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I would agree - small custom watercooling builds are a bit more difficult for someone's first custom loop build. It isn't impossible, but if you struggle with some of the overall concepts of watercooling and design, it will be harder to do.

That is, unless you follow exactly what someone else did to re-create their build, then its just a matter of following the steps.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS