Question I switched from rx580 to gt210 but it says no signal on the monitor

Jul 3, 2024
hello , so i had rx580 which i sold and i am planning to get better card, in the meantime i put an old gt210 to just get the display, but i get no signal(i have used this in same build before without problems)
Monitor, gpu and cables are all fine and pc works fine with rx 580.I tried removing cmos, qflashing, single ram but did not work
My specs are:
ryzen 5 4500
Aorus master x570
trident gskill ram ddr4 2x16 4000mhz
samsung 980 pro 1tb

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Previously when 210 did work on this motherboard did you have bios set to support legacy along with uefi? Then with 580 changed it to uefi only? 210 doesn't support uefi, that's as far as i can imagine what may be going on.

Jul 3, 2024
Previously when 210 did work on this motherboard did you have bios set to support legacy along with uefi? Then with 580 changed it to uefi only? 210 doesn't support uefi, that's as far as i can imagine what may be going on.
i think i changed something in bios for Valorant and league of legends. I think that might be it. I also testet gt9600 and it did not work but it also does not support uefi. I am getting rx5700 and hopefully everything works and that is the issue. Thanks , i appreciate your answer

Reactions: boju