I think my graphics card is under performing

Oct 15, 2018
So i bought a gtx 1060 3gb and it looks like its not doing as well as i thought it would because.
i checked a couple of videos online before buying it and it had over 200 fps in overwatch but when i got it i had only 100 or less fps on low settings while the video was on high settings.
My pc specs:
Cpu: intel i5-2310
Video Card:gtx 1060 3 gb
Ram:8gb ram ddr3
Mother board :Asrock B75M-dgs
I found some people with the same problem and try the same way they fixed it but it didnt work for me..
I updated my BIOS yesterday from this post and Factory Reseted this pc today...
Changed the power plan for the pc too.
Please i really need your help

Solution
Did you remove all of the old drivers? Also, make sure the new gpu's drivers are up to date too.

You said you checked videos online. Did the people in those videos use the same processor? My guess is that you are seeing a little bit of a bottleneck due to gpu having to wait on the processor. Also, what settings and resolution are you playing on?

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018
Did you remove all of the old drivers? Also, make sure the new gpu's drivers are up to date too.

You said you checked videos online. Did the people in those videos use the same processor? My guess is that you are seeing a little bit of a bottleneck due to gpu having to wait on the processor. Also, what settings and resolution are you playing on?

Solution