I think my laptop's supposed to be better

OthmanUsaimi

Reputable
Jun 1, 2015
Ok, So i bought this laptop on may 9th this year and i think it's supposed to perform much better :??:.
It's lagging really bad in general.
I'm getting 30 FPS and lower in League Of Legends on full settings, here are the specs:
Windows 8.1
16 GB of ram, 15.9 usable.
64-bit operating system, x64 based processor.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M.
Intel core i7.
Answers as soon as possible please, thank you :D.

Solution
This is from my other post, try this.

1.Make sure you don't have any viruses, run a full virus scan in safe mode with networking.
2.Run a program like ccleaner to fix registry errors and clean your temporary internet folder
3.Run a full disk defragmentation tool, like the one for Windows, I'd prefer using defraggler. (If you are using a SSD, don't defragment it)
4. Run msconfig, and go to the startup tab. Disable startup programs that you don't use.
5. Go to the services tab in msconfig. Check the box "Hide all microsoft services" select the services you know about and don't use for sure, disable them as well.
6. Reboot

Follow these steps, and it should solve your slow pc issues.

Reyaz123

Admirable
This is from my other post, try this.

1.Make sure you don't have any viruses, run a full virus scan in safe mode with networking.
2.Run a program like ccleaner to fix registry errors and clean your temporary internet folder
3.Run a full disk defragmentation tool, like the one for Windows, I'd prefer using defraggler. (If you are using a SSD, don't defragment it)
4. Run msconfig, and go to the startup tab. Disable startup programs that you don't use.
5. Go to the services tab in msconfig. Check the box "Hide all microsoft services" select the services you know about and don't use for sure, disable them as well.
6. Reboot

Follow these steps, and it should solve your slow pc issues.

Solution