Question I think my PC my not be running as fast as it should be ?

Aug 23, 2022
I've had my pc for about a year now and never at any point has my pc been able to run Call of Duty: Warzone well. I average about 50 frames with all graphics set to low and resolution set to 1920x1080 . I have seen other benchmarks of my same GPU with way higher frames with higher graphics settings. If anyone could help me check to see if it is running as it should, and possibly a fix, I would really appreciate it. List of parts for my pc:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
GPU: GTX 1650 Super
RAM: 2x8 GB
Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro 4 R2.0,
PSU: not sure what brand it is, but its wattage is 750.
Windows 10 Installed on 500 GB SSD,
3 TB HDD,

I've had my pc for about a year now and never at any point has my pc been able to run Call of Duty: Warzone well. I average about 50 frames with all graphics set to low and resolution set to 1920x1080 . I have seen other benchmarks of my same GPU with way higher frames with higher graphics settings. If anyone could help me check to see if it is running as it should, and possibly a fix, I would really appreciate it. List of parts for my pc:

3 TB HDD,
Higher (than 1080p) settings depend mostly on GPU and that isn't exactly a powerhouse.
You will just have to measure CPU, GPU and memory usage as well as if how well cpu frequency boost, should hit at least 4-4.2GHz on some cores and up to 4GHz on one.
Another variable is memory speed.

Aug 23, 2022
https://support.activision.com/call...nd-recommended-specs-for-call-of-duty-warzone

Your GPU only hits official minimum specs. 50 FPS sounds about right. No idea what you think you saw in reviews. Also, if you want to see how your hardware performs, download HWInfo and look at the use percentages for CPU and GPU. Also, memory speed would be good to know.
Let me show you what I saw:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_leFeehg9so
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdn6hRlPgwU
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB9ONs_pmvw

Last edited:

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Making comparison to YT reviewer videos is often a trap of sorts.

What exact equipment did they use? What settings and adjustments were made and did they disclose such? Scaling?

I note that at least some of the review videos you linked are not apples to apples comparison.

Reactions: KyaraM
Aug 23, 2022
Making comparison to YT reviewer videos is often a trap of sorts.

What exact equipment did they use? What settings and adjustments were made and did they disclose such? Scaling?

I note that at least some of the review videos you linked are not apples to apples comparison.
Yeah I know some of them are not the same. I'm just worried that my pc might not be able to run the next cod game that comes out this October, I'm only using warzone as an example since I've seen benchmarks like the ones I've linked run it way better than my pc.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Also, what's the speed of your RAM? That's a pretty key bit of information for a Ryzen build that you completely skipped over providing.

I'd also be interested in knowing how you do in actual benchmarks, from general benchmarks to in-game designed benchmarks, not roughly comparing an online game to YouTube videos. Give me an hour with Adobe and I can produce a video of me getting 100 FPS in Cyberpunk on a Commodore 64.

In other words, you're only painting a small part of the picture for us.

3 TB HDD,
Just to take a look download this.
UBM

Reboot.
Wait a few mins.
Run UBM with the browser closed.
Post a LINK to the results page.

3 TB HDD,

what is your cpu temperature ?

is your ram showing up as both sticks used in the bios ?

if you dont have hw monitor installed it can be found here

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

also what type of cpu cooler are you using.

id at least expect medium at 1080p at roughly 50.

low 1080 does seem low

also noted what power supply are you using and is it 80 plus etc